Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fake Snow Background for Photos

I'm going to warn you - this craft took two hours and I poked myself with the needle countless times, but it came out great in the photos! Here's the end result:


My inspiration came from this photo I found on Pinterest. Instead of using cotton balls, I used mini styrofoam glitter balls I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! 

I purchased one package of the glitter balls and simply strung them on white thread using a needle. I cut the thread into 4-feet length strands and tied one end of each strand onto a wire hanger to keep the strands from tangling. I hung the hanger against a white sheet decorated with white Christmas lights. The Christmas lights and glitter on the mini styrofoam balls made the pictures nice and glittery! It was a cheap addition to Gunner's first Christmas photos, taken by Baby Face Portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment