Monday, December 16, 2013

Endless Dryer Sheets

Although I don't think that dryer sheets are all that expensive, this idea intrigued me. This blogger made endless dryer sheets using a Ziploc container, water, fabric softener and sponges. I just happened to have recently purchased Seventh Generation's blue eucalyptus and lavender fabric softener (my favorite) on BOGO at target so I had some extra fabric softener laying around.

So I tried out this endless fabric softener idea. Honestly, my clothes were softer and the scent was stronger than using the dryer sheets. I was quite happy with the results. I don't know if this is recommended for all dryers, so please consult your manual before attempting (yea, right, I bet all of you are going to do that before trying this...). Anyway, check out the quick and easy instructions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment