Saturday, December 14, 2013

Couponing Resources


Being a newly-minted stay-at-home mom, I find myself researching the 'couponing' world. I mean, after all, it's another way of saving my family money since I am no longer bringing in moolah! BUT, the problem I run into is that my family and I don't eat a lot of the typical 'couponing' items because they are filled with preservatives and such. Through this research I learned of a website from a great group of 'couponing' ladies on Facebook that is tailored to natural and organic foods, and they also post great recipes and such. Here's the link - go check it out!

Just a thought! If you are couponer or have the ability to coupon and you don't NEED all of the items you coupon, think about donating to a local food bank or shelter. I find great deals on canned soups and veggies as well as pasta and sauces that cost me little out-of-pocket and feed quite a few families that rely on our local food bank. They need non-perishable items and you can often pick them up for quite cheap using a manufacturing coupon (aka "MQ" as they say in the couponing biz, click here for those) as well a store coupon, special store pricing (like BOGO deals) and a competitor's coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment