Sunday, January 19, 2014

$6 Organization Bin for Baby Tub!

 I have found the PERFECT tub for my almost 6 month old. We have used a bath sling seat since his birth, and it worked out great until he hit 5 months old and decided to sit up out of it. I have been searching for something where he can sit up completely in the bath because he is the happiest sitting on his own. I think it's his way of asserting independence, but who knows. I've seen many posts on Pinterest where moms have put toddlers in a laundry basket, but I needed something that would work for a 6 month old. Ya know, something not too big or short where he could lean back and NOT fall into water because of the extra space - or to keep him from diving head first into the water going after a toy that's just a bit out of reach.


I just happened to be perusing the aisles of Big Lots (and scored some seriously awesome deals on Christmas items) and came across this storage bin organizer. It's perfect because he can't stick his arms and legs out of the holes in the bin and it's the perfect size to keep him upright when he gets lazy. (NEVER leave your child unsupervised in the tub.) An added bonus: it keeps all his toys within reach so he's entertained the whole time! Happy bath time! -Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment